Grand Canyon School requires high school students to complete 40 hours of documented community service. To meet this requirement upon graduation, students are encouraged to complete 10 community service hours each year of high school. After September 1, 2021, hours must be submitted for approval at the link below. Note: As a verification safeguard, submissions must be made by GCS students or staff.
- Select your service activity.
- Carry out your service activity.
- Document your service activity.
- Apply for approval of your hours.
- Review your record of service each semester.
To apply for approval of service hours for your activity,
To print a copy of the community service student record form for your own use,