Your transcript is the official record of your high school career.  It will list courses you have attempted, grades, credits earned and your cumulative grade point average (GPA).

    To request an unofficial transcript in digital format while you are in high school, contact your school counselor.  To request an unofficial paper copy or an official transcript that is signed, stamped and sealed, print and complete the form below and submit it to Rosa Velazquez at the Grand Canyon School office.



    NOTE: When submitting your HS transcript for college applications, be sure to also submit your college transcript(s) if you have earned dual enrollment college credits.