Applying for Student Aid
1. Create your FSA ID (VIDEO)
2. Learn about completing the FAFSA (VIDEO)
3. Complete the FAFSA at the following link: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
You will need:
- FAFSA ID (student and parent)
- Parent's 2020 federal income tax return information
- W-2 from employer's you work for in 2020
- Social Security Number (student and parent)
- Access to the internet
4. Access the printable "Applying for Financial Aid: 3 Important Things to Remember About the FAFSA" here.
Arizona FAFSA Challenge: The Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education has partnered with The Arizona Governor's Office of Education and Achieve60AZ to promote a state-wide FAFSA challenge in order to increase the FAFSA completion rate within the State of Arizona. Click the link belwo to learn more.