Safety is first. Our Transportation Department utilizes electronic location and video monitoring to ensure the safety of our students as well as provide consistent, reliable service.
Riding the bus is a privilege, and we consider it an extension of the students’ classroom. Know the rules!
- Remain seated throughout the trip.
- Keep aisles clear.
- Do not speak to the driver while the bus is in motion.
- Do not engage in any disruptive behavior.
- Keep voices at a low level; use your “indoor voice.”
- Windows are for ventilation. Do not place anything through the window opening at any time.
- Do not open windows without the driver’s permission.
- Do not throw objects in or at the bus.
- Do not touch emergency exits, exit controls, or any of the bus safety equipment, except in the event of an emergency.
- Dump trash in a container outside of the bus.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus (plastic water bottles allowed).
- We do not permit vulgar language.
Office Hours: 7:30AM – 4:30PM
Router: (928) 890.7968
Dispatcher/Field Trips: (928) 890.7968
School Buses housed at:
100 Boulder St., Grand Canyon, AZ 86023